As we hope you know, we are continually focused on the health and well-being of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we continue to follow the guidelines established by the Maryland Board of Health (which include CDC and OSHA recommendations).
Here is what you can expect at your next visit:
- We will ask screening questions and take your temperature when you arrive for your appointment.
- Each team member will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for thorough and deep cleaning/disinfection of the treatment room.
- The chairs and tables in the reception area are being wiped down at least once each hour, and the restroom is cleaned/disinfected after every use. .
- We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients.
- We are offering special appointment times for patients to condense multiple appointments into one block to limit the number of times required to come into the office.
- We are offering flexible financial arrangements to help ensure affordable care.
What we ask of you:
- Please use the hand sanitizer station near the front door as you come in.
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment.
- Please maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team.
- When you arrive, please call us from your car. We will let you know when we are ready for you and you can avoid the reception area and go straight back to a clean, disinfected treatment room.
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
- Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.